- Two die during Ganesh immersion procession in Hyderabad
- World Heart Day: 1,250 new heart attack cases reported in people under 35 years in B’luru in last two years
- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
CM releases Hindi Prachara Sabha diary
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu released Andhra Pradesh Hindi Prachara Sabha Hyderabad Diary 2019 at Undavalli residence here on Monday
Vijayawada: Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu released Andhra Pradesh Hindi Prachara Sabha Hyderabad Diary 2019 at Undavalli residence here on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said that it was the responsibility of every Indian to respect Hindi language as it is the national language.
The government would strive to develop Hindi by organising various programmes, he added.
Hindi Prachara Sabha secretary S Gaibuvalli, vice-presidents Dr Buchaiah and Akhil, leaders Chandradev Khade, Prof Suresh Puri, J Prem Kumar, Mahesh, B Chakrapani, Imtiaz and others were present.