- AP RGUKT 2023 admission notification released, check dates here
- Odisha Train Accident: Accident Victims Meet Second Accident in West Bengal
- Odisha Train Accident: PM Expresses Grief. Calls incident as Heart Breaking
- Mumbai to Tirupati: ‘Adipurush’ music directors planning something unique for the film
- PM Meets injured and bereaved families
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip may arrive in October 2023
- AP special team visits Odisha, retrieves state passengers data, sets up helpline numbers
- Sonia Gandhi mourns loss of lives in Odisha train tragedy
- Andhra Pradesh: Train mishap averted in Kadiri due to loco pilot's alertness
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the Odisha Train accident site in Balasore
Construction of Ghosha Hospital will begin soon
Municipal Administration Minister P Narayana said the government would reopen Ghosha Hospital which is a dream of local MuslimsThe Minister visited 43rd division in the city on Thursday and inspected water pipeline conditions at Shaadi Manzil road in Kotamitta
Nellore: Municipal Administration Minister P Narayana said the government would reopen Ghosha Hospital which is a dream of local Muslims. The Minister visited 43rd division in the city on Thursday and inspected water pipeline conditions at Shaadi Manzil road in Kotamitta.
He enquired about the difficulties being faced by the local people in the locality. Speaking to the media, Narayana said that they would instruct officials to prepare plans for construction of Ghosha Hospital within two days. He informed that they would start works of the hospital as soon as completing official procedures.
‘Construction of Shaadi Manzil has been going on in the city on war foot basis with Rs 8 crore. Works of mutton market are under progress and also cloth market in the city. Works of under ground drainage would start in Janda street and water tank areas soon,’ said the Minister. He gave a call to beedi workers to utilise government schemes meant for them.
He alleged that opposition party leaders in the city are only wandering on streets spreading rumours on activities of the State government. He said that opposition YSRCP has been creating hurdles for development in the State. Minister exuded his confidence and said that they would complete development activities in the city by end of March.
Former legislator M Sridhar Krishna Reddy and others were present. Further, the Minister interacted with Christian Union members and said that State government had allocated Rs 75 crore from the Christian Corporation.
Narayana also said that they had allocated 5 acres of land for burial ground at Allipuram. Narayana explained that they had also sanctioned funds for construction of compound wall to the burial ground. He said that they would inaugurate statue of Mother Teresa at Pinakini Park on the banks of river Penna.