- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
- Most newsrooms now using generative AI to optimise work globally
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh postpones resumption of Yuva Galam padayatra
Brahmin Corporation offers pensions, scholarships
Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation district coordinator Siripurapu Sridhar said that that the Corporation was inviting applications for sanctioning oldage pensions for the poor Brahmins, scholarships to the students from first class to the PG courses for the eligible candidates
Guntur: Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation district coordinator Siripurapu Sridhar said that that the Corporation was inviting applications for sanctioning old-age pensions for the poor Brahmins, scholarships to the students from first class to the PG courses for the eligible candidates.
Addressing a press meet held here on Sunday, he said that the corporation would accept online applications on February 5, 6, 7 from the eligible candidates.
He said the students who did not apply for scholarships earlier, may apply now and added that the corporation would sanction financial assistance of Rs10 lakh to the students going abroad for higher studies.
He said the students whose parents’ annual income not exceeding Rs 3 lakh were eligible to get scholarships. For old age people, applicants should have crossed 60 years of age.
For details visit www.andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in. He urged the eligible to avail the opportunity provided by the government.