Nissan launches Datsun G0+
Nissan launches Datsun G0+, Nissan Motor India launched its compact multipurpose vehicle (MPV) Datsun GO+, with price starting Rs 3.79 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Nissan Motor India launched its compact multipurpose vehicle (MPV) Datsun GO+, with price starting Rs 3.79 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The compact MPV comes with a 1.2 petrol engine, a fuel economy of 20.6 km/litre and a luggage space of 347 litres. The vehicle offers flexible sitting options and extra luggage space "Datsun GO+ is the second model in Datsun's India line up and delivers on our promise of making motoring more accessible and more attractive for Indian customers," said Arun Malhotra, MD, Nissan Motor India The Datsun GO+ range starts at Rs 3.79 lakh with the top end model priced at Rs 4.61 lakh. Nissan Motor, the Japanese auto major, had re-launched the Datsun brand, its third global brand, in March 2012 alongside Nissan and Infiniti. Datsun started sales in the domestic market, Indonesia, Russia and South Africa from 2014.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students