Genesis to develop N-tuned coupe to rival BMW M4
Hyundai’s recently established N performance division is said to be preparing a coupé that could potentially rival the BMW M4.
Hyundai’s recently established N performance division is said to be preparing a coupé that could potentially rival the BMW M4. The new model is expected to be based around the upcoming Genesis G70 Coupe, a special two-door variant of the yet-to-be-revealed G70 sedan design that will slot below the existing G80 and G90 models.
Talking about the new G70 in standard guise, the head of the N division, Albert Biermann said: “This will be more on the sporty side already in the normal version, so you [can] expect [a] really nice-handling car. That platform is good for a lot of power.”
Biermann has also hinted that instead of using Genesis’ 5.0-litre V8, the upcoming M4 rival is likely to be powered by the company’s new 3.3-litre twin-turbocharged V6, tuned to deliver more than the G90's 365bhp.
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chokidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh
- BJD's move to field women candidates in Lok Sabha pays off