Mercedes Benz GLC SUV features price in India Auto Expo 2016
Mercedes Benz GLC SUV has debuted at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Delhi: Mercedes Benz GLC SUV has debuted at the 2016 Auto Expo. To retain its No 1 status India and to compete with BMW and Audi in the luxury segment, Mercedes Benz plans to launch 12 new cars this year in India. One of the 12 is the much awaited new Mercedes Benz GLC SUV, which has now been unveiled at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Mercedes Benz GLC compact SUV is based on the C-Class sedan platform. It will sport similar headlamps and twin slat grille in the front. The new GLC features stylish alloy wheels, a sturdy bumper and wrap around headlamps. It also sports a new rear spoiler and combined antenna.
Being offered with 118mm longer wheelbase as compared to the GLK, allows for extra interior room. Interiors are spacious and comfortable and are also similar in design to the C-Class with mirror finish central console, and Burmeister Audio System.
Mercedes Benz GLC compact SUV in India will be offered with 2.1 liter diesel engine option mated to their new 9 speed automatic gearbox sending power to wheels via a 4MATIC four wheel drive system.
Pricing for the new Mercedes Benz GLC compact SUV will be in the region of INR 45 lakhs while it will compete with the Audi Q5, BMW X3, Volvo XC60 and Land Rover Discovery Sport.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard