- International Astronomy Day
- Scratches, Wrinkles, Or Stains, Tips to Upkeep Your Bag Before It Taints
- Samsung Galaxy A15 design leaked out; Check the video
- Daily Forex Rates (22-09-2023)
- TDP to boycott Andhra Pradesh Legislature session
- Controversy Over Delimitation Sparks Concerns In Southern States Amid Women's Reservation Bill Passage
- I am very critical of myself: Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
- AP High Court dismisses Naidu quash petition
- Ovarian Cancer: Myths Busted
- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
Kareena is not playing a pregnant woman in 'Veere Di Wedding'
Directed by Shashanka Ghosh, \'Veere Di Wedding\' is a slice-of-life film exploring the spirit of modern day women. According to Kareena, it is going to be an amazing film.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has rubbished reports that she would enact a pregnant woman in her forthcoming film 'Veere Di Wedding'. “No (not playing pregnant woman). I am not having six pack abs, but I will have three pack abs,” Kareena said.
The 35-year-old actress liked the idea of 'Veere Di Wedding' and she cannot stop gushing about the project, which also stars Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania.
“There has never been story of women, about four girls. It’s not about four sisters. It’s the story of four friends. It’s about wedding. It’s about my wedding in the film and my friends,” the 'Ki& Ka' star said.
“It’s an original film. It’s an emotional bond between friends. I have been talking about the project since nine months as I have genuinely liked the film and I am quite excited to start it,” she added.
Directed by Shashanka Ghosh, 'Veere Di Wedding' is a slice-of-life film exploring the spirit of modern day women. According to Kareena, it is going to be an amazing film.
“Normally everyone wants to be part of a hero and heroine love story film in which the actors look great and locations look fabulous. After 'Ki and Ka' and 'Udta Punjab', I wanted to do something slightly different,” she said.
The actress will start shooting for the film next month.