- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Hindustan Uniliver sells Modern bread business
Hindustan Uniliver Sells Modern Bread Business. FMCG major Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) on Tuesday said it has sold the bread and bakery business under ‘Modern’
New Delhi: FMCG major Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) on Tuesday said it has sold the bread and bakery business under ‘Modern’ brand to Everstone Group’s Nimman Foods Pvt Ltd for an undisclosed sum. “HUL’s decision to divest is in line with its strategy to exit non-core businesses, while continuing to drive its growth agenda in the core packaged foods business,” the company said in a BSE filing.
“It (transaction) includes sale and transfer of the ‘Modern’ brand and business on a going concern basis. HUL and Everstone will work together to secure the necessary approvals to complete the transaction over the next few months. HUL will continue to manage the operations until the completion of the transaction,” it said.