- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Jack Dorsey is Twitter's full-time CEO
Jack Dorsey Is Twitter\'s Full-Time CEO. According to the Verge, the company announced that Dorsey will drop the title of \'interim CEO\' and board members are placing their full support behind Dorsey, who will also remain CEO of Square.
Washington D. C.: Twitter has announced that Jack Dorsey will become the full time chief executive of Twitter.
According to the Verge, the company announced that Dorsey will drop the title of 'interim CEO' and board members are placing their full support behind Dorsey, who will also remain CEO of Square.
Earlier, Twitter's board publicly said that the company was searching for someone who could take on the role full time.
In the documents filed with the SEC, the company formally made the decision on September 30th and says that Dorsey will not receive any direct compensation for being the CEO of Twitter.
Dorsey, who is one of Twitter's co-founders, has held the interim CEO position since June, when former chief Dick Costolo stepped down from the role.