Fiat Punto gets special edition
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India launched Punto Sportivo, a special edition of its small car Punto Evo, priced at Rs 7.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India launched Punto Sportivo, a special edition of its small car Punto Evo, priced at Rs 7.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The car comes with various accessories including a two tone colour - red body and white roof, new seat covers and touch screen infotainment system.
The new car is powered by 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel engine which produces 75 bhp power. Hosting a variety of exciting and new features, the car looks sporty and stylish. The exterior comes with new Sportivo decal, newly- designed 15-inch alloy wheels, sporty rear spoilers, chrome garnish on outside mirrors and rear parking sensors.
"Punto Sportivo is a stylish car and is targeted towards those auto enthusiasts who desire sporty looks," FCA India President and Managing Director Kevin Flynn said. This limited edition will undoubtedly create a wave of interest during this festive period, he added.
- Sushma Swaraj asks Indians stranded in Tripoli to leave immediately
- Modi failed to give 'laddoo' to West Bengal, now BJP will get 'rosogolla': Mamata
- Late ND Tiwari's son Rohit Shekhar died unnatural death, says autopsy report
- Priyanka meets party, BSP and JAP leaders in Amethi
- Odisha records 72% polling in second phase