Range Rover Evoque gets new variant
Jaguar Land Rover India launched a new variant of its locally-assembled luxury SUV, Range Rover Evoque, priced between Rs 47.1 Lakh and Rs 63.2 lakh.
Jaguar Land Rover India launched a new variant of its locally-assembled luxury SUV, Range Rover Evoque, priced between Rs 47.1 Lakh and Rs 63.2 lakh. The new Evoque features a comprehensive range of new design elements and technologies to reinforce style, glamour, luxury and status appeal.
The new features include redesigned front bumper, LED daytime running lights (DRLs), gesture tailgate function and two types of grilles. The new Range Rover Evoque is equipped with a 2.2 Litre, four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine that delivers 140 kW at 3,500 rpm with a maximum torque of 420 Nm at 1,750 rpm.
“With its distinctive design, the new Range Rover Evoque is the ultimate statement of style and luxury for the young at heart. This luxury SUV has been setting benchmarks in the industry since its launch and with the introduction of the 2016 Model Year, we are confident of its continued success,” said JLR India President Rohit Suri.
- Fearing defeat, oppn blaming EVMs
- Will go after the fixers in apex court: SC
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26