- ‘Vyooham’ review: RGV mark political sattire
- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
Japan Adhesives Market Future Growth envisaged to be guided by Segment Specific Demand, Especially for Formaldehyde Type and Water Based and Other Adhesives Products: Ken Research
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Japan Adhesives Market Outlook to 2020 - Surging Automotive Sector and Rising Global Investment to Shape Future Growth” which provides a detailed analysis of the adhesives market in Japan.
· Japan adhesives market is Projected to reach USD 3.2 billion by 2020
· The adhesives market leader, 3M is expected to maintain dominant position in adhesives market.
New Delhi: Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Japan Adhesives Market Outlook to 2020 - Surging Automotive Sector and Rising Global Investment to Shape Future Growth” which provides a detailed analysis of the adhesives market in Japan. The report covers various aspects such as market size of Japan adhesives market, segmentation on the basis of technology, product, application, natural and synthetic adhesives and end users. The report also covers market in different aspects such as market size, segmentation of market on the basis of global and local players, import and export of adhesives in the market. The report is useful for adhesives manufacturers, wholesalers of adhesive, retail chains and new players venturing in the market.
Japan adhesive industry has witnessed a shift in demand towards environmentally friendly products as a result of rising environmental consciousness. Japan has become a matured market for adhesives and is expected to grow at a relatively sluggish rate over the next six years.
A growing number of end-use applications have exhibited a marked shift from traditional mechanical fastener based technologies to adhesive based technologies, prominent among them being the automotive, mobile handheld electronic devices and medical sectors, which are expected to record faster growth than GDP growth over the coming few years.
The revenues of adhesives market in Japan is expected to notice a swift expansion especially during 2015-2020 for majority of the products. Japan adhesives market in the outlook period, is likely to augment at a positive yet slow CAGR of ~% during 2015-2020, supported by surging growth of end user industries majorly automotive, plywood and construction industries.
“Focus on exports and product innovation, continuous efforts of the government to stir demand will push the industry towards the stage of inclination. High volatility in the prices of raw-materials for adhesives will act as major restraining factor for the growth of this industry in the future”, according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research