Hero Cycles gets new director
Hero Cycles, the worlds largest cycle maker by volume, appointed Dr Anadi Pande as Director for Corporate Strategy & Corporate HR.
Hero Cycles, the world’s largest cycle maker by volume, appointed Dr Anadi Pande as Director for Corporate Strategy & Corporate HR.
An acknowledged expert in strategic management, he has over 32 years of rich experience in both academic and corporate fields.
Dr Pande spent his last seven years as a Professor in Strategic Management at IIM Lucknow, where he was twice honored as the best teacher.
He had previously worked with L&T, Hero MotoCorp Ltd and Tata Motors Ltd. Amongst his notable achievements is the successful Honda Licensing deal of 2010 in which he was the lead negotiator.
At Tata Motors, he became one of the youngest managers through fast track selection scheme. “Hero Cycles is at a positive trajectory today.
There are tremendous business opportunities emerging in our new focused areas and the future looks extremely promising for all our stakeholders.
I am confident that Dr Pande will bring his unparalleled expertise and acumen to consolidate Hero Cycles’ commitment to the highest standards in corporate operations and value delivery,” said Pankaj Munjal, CMD, Hero Cycles.
Dr Pande holds a B Tech degree from IIT (BHU), a DBM from Pune University and a PhD from University of Lucknow.
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes
- PM anti-national, sold interest of nation, alleges Sidhu
- VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea