PepperTap launches vendor app
PepperTap, an online grocery delivery service provider, has introduced a one-of-its-kind vendor app that will soon go live on Playstore.
Hyderabad: PepperTap, an online grocery delivery service provider, has introduced a one-of-its-kind vendor app that will soon go live on Playstore. The app, which is in its pilot run, comes in two versions – one for organised retail chains and another for standalone vendors. By logging into the vendor app, the representatives from retail chains and small vendors will be able to see a comprehensive picture of their performance on PepperTap.
The minute updates will enable them to understand the value of a well-stocked store by seeing the incremental loss in sales in the absence of a particular product. This in turn will allow them to take better decisions on stocks, quantities and inventory management.
“The aim of the vendor app is to put the power in the hands of the vendor. When non-essentials are out of stock at a vendor store, we follow a process where these are automatically removed from the app. Now, however, when the vendor procures the products again, he or she will be able to make them available on the app with just a click of a button,” said Navneet Singh, Founder and CEO, PepperTap.
The product list will be updated and the entry will start showing within the next half an hour. In case there is a change in the price, the vendor will be able to update that as well, he added.
- Rahul will have to contetst from neighbouring country next elections: Piyush Goyal
- Will contest from Varanasi if Rahul asks: Priyanka Gandhi
- People have faith that Modi can tolerate attacks against himself but cannot let nation down: PM Modi
- Elections not tough, BJP building hype around its candidate: Mallikarjun Kharge
- 2nd EC notice to Pragya Thakur for Babri remarks