- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
- Google partners with news publishers, fact-checkers to curb deepfakes
- India expresses shock over killings in Gaza
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 709 cr for Vidya Deevena
- LS candidates jump 4-fold between 1952 and 2019
Sanovi’s DRM solution implemented at Middle East’s largest retailer
Gartner “Cool Vendor” Sanovi [www.sanovi.com], the leading provider of business continuity and IT recovery software, today announced the successful implementation of its DRM Software, at one of the largest retailer in the Middle East.
Bengaluru: Gartner “Cool Vendor” Sanovi [www.sanovi.com], the leading provider of business continuity and IT recovery software, today announced the successful implementation of its DRM Software, at one of the largest retailer in the Middle East. The solution implemented enables total DR process automation, real time monitoring and audit / compliance reporting about their critical application's recovery readiness. With Sanovi’s lifecycle DR process automation, reliable and speedy failover and drill recovery is achieved by the IT dept. With real time monitoring alerts, operation teams are kept informed about SLA deviations so that immediate corrective actions can be taken.
“Automation of DR Drills has dramatically reduced the Group's manpower dependence formanaging and conducting drills. This has changed the way teams collaborate during drills and recovery. Compared to the manual recovery process which would have taken 4 to 6 hours, Sanovi DRM enables conducting switch-over in 40 minutes", said Chandra Pulamarasetti, Founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The partnership news was revealed at the recent IDC CIO Summit, 2016, where Sanovi was a Gold Sponsor, being held at Abu Dhabi.
The IDC CIO Summit is designed for CIOs and Senior ICT professionals, to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
“We are happy to sponsor the IDC Middle East event.”,said Chandra Pulamarasetti, Founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies. “We have over 30 customers in the middle-east, spanning across industry verticals like Banking, Insurance, Retail and Government organisations. This event will help us re-connect with our customers, partners and prospects and enable us to expand further and serve this region better,” he added.