- Mahbubnagar: Congress thanks ‘Mother Sonia Gandhi’ for giving Telangana
- Man collapses while playing shuttle in Jagtial, dies
- Khammam: Congress celebrates Telangana State Day grandly
- Suryapet: G Jagadish Reddy pooh-poohs BJP’s tall claim of development
- Nalgonda: Gaiety and pomp mark Telangana Formation Day
- Odisha Train Accident Live Updates: Railway minister announces ₹10 lakh ex gratia for kin of deceased, ₹2 lakh for those severely injured
- Over 1,000 future leaders of Indian agriculture and agribusiness to be honored by Indian agribusiness leaders
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik To Visit Train Accident Site tomorrow
- Eye drops slow near-sightedness progression in kids: Study
- Rakesh Tikait has given time till June 9 to the Modi government to arrest Brij Bhushan
Paytm's '12/12 Festival' to involve over five million offline merchants
Popular digital payment aggregator Paytm in its second edition of the annual \'12/12 Festival\' witnessed 5 million offline merchants as participants, as on Tuesday.
New Delhi : Popular digital payment aggregator Paytm in its second edition of the annual '12/12 Festival' witnessed 5 million offline merchants as participants, as on Tuesday.
This year, participants including large organised stores, supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacy stores, petrol pumps, milk-booths, small retail merchants across the country will be giving best deals and assured cash backs of up to 50 percent to shoppers paying through Paytm.
The offline shopping festival is aimed at driving greater sales for offline merchant partners accepting Paytm, through best deals and assured cash backs on payments through Paytm.
This 12/12 Festival celebrates the inclusive power of mobile payments and offline retail, is part of a drive by Paytm to increase sales for its partner merchants. The company aims to facilitate brick-and-mortar retailers to tap into the digital movement with Paytm, attract new customers, and grow their businesses multi-fold. Paytm will continue to celebrate this day as an annual event, year on year, in a bid to strengthen its relationship with the offline retailer community.
Having pioneered QR based mobile payments; the company has enabled millions of small and large merchants to accept payments digitally in their day-to-day business. All major brands and local stores across the country that accept Paytm will be participating in this campaign by hosting exciting deals and assured cashback.
Some of the names include, Big Bazaar, Pizza Hut, Reliance Digital, Pantaloons, Apollo, More, Peter England, Lenskart, Cafe Coffee Day, Woodland, Relaxo, Meena Bazaar.
"Today, Paytm is accepted at large retail chains as well as small stores across the country, and we are committed to building the best payments infrastructure for our merchant partners. With our '12.12 festival' we celebrate customers walking into stores where our merchant partners welcome digital payments and offer great rewards for using Paytm," said Kiran Vasireddy, COO - Paytm.
Customers can avail cashbacks of Rs. 200 on grocery purchases of Rs. 1,500 or more at Big Bazaar, while making a minimum purchase of Rs. 1,000 at an Easy Day store will make users eligible for cash backs of Rs. 100. Eating out will also become more affordable during the campaign, with discounts of 30 percent on a bill of Rs. 599 on Pizza Hut and 20 percent cashback on a bill of Rs. 300 on Cafe Coffee Day.
They can also avail spectacular deals on fashion and apparel.