- BHEL (BHEL IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Execution and margins gradually picking up
- Mahindra & Mahindra (MM IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Market share gains continues
- Aster DM Healthcare (ASTERDM IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - India hospitals growth on track
- Telangana: Tiger hunts down two buffaloes in Asifabad
- TOEFL iBT® Approved for Canada’s Student Direct Stream
- KL Hyderabad organizing five-day workshop on empowering creativity through AI-assisted tools
- Telangana: 25 government polytechnic colleges get NBA accreditation
- Sriharikota: India successfully puts into orbit its first 2nd Gen navigation satellite
- 2018: Day 3 Collections in AP and TS
- Here Is The First Peek Combo Of Pawan Kalyan And Sai Dharam Tej From The ‘Bro: The Avatar’
Cyient opens global IoT-enabled Tower Operations Center
Cyient has announced on Thursday the opening of its global Tower Operations Center (TOC) at the company\'s headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
New Delhi: Cyient has announced on Thursday the opening of its global Tower Operations Center (TOC) at the company's headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
The IoT-enabled TOC will provide 24/7 surveillance and remotely monitors all passive assets in cell towers across multiple locations.
Cyient said that the solution architecture enables communication between sensors and an integrated, cloud-based analytics engine to extract and analyze asset data.Thus resulting in increased tower uptime, reduced operational costs, improved site security and intrusion detection, and ensures efficient energy and power management.
"This integrated TOC solution facilitates tower and infrastructure companies to perform real-time monitoring of all active information from remote sites. Field engineers can now pro-actively manage network assets by utilizing data analytics and digital technologies, such as IoT, cloud, and mobility," Sanjay Krishnaa, Senior Vice President, Communications, and President, Asia Pacific at Cyient said adding that the solution has garnered significant interest with global Communication Service Providers .
He further said that the TOC helps tower and infrastructure companies to centralize real-time monitoring of alarms and manage key performance indicators of the critical passive infrastructure of cell sites.