- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
- NTR centenary celebrations held grandly under the direction of VB Entertainments
- Oscar Isaac wants Pedro to join ‘Spider-Verse’ as a ‘cranky, old Spider-Person’
- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
- ‘Spider-Man’ actor praises SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR’
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Vicky and Sara’s Zara Hatke Zara Bachke gives relief to Bollywood after Pathaan
- YS Jagan announces ex-gratia of Rs. 10 lakh to kin of Gurumurthy died in Odisha train accident
Tally launches 'Tally Xcelerator for SMEs'; to focus on growth, development
Country\'s premier business software provider Tally Solutions has launched one-of-a kind program called Tally Xcelerator (TX) to offer consultancy services to small and medium businesses, with an aim to empower SMEs and facilitate their growth.
New Delhi : Country's premier business software provider Tally Solutions has launched one-of-a kind program called Tally Xcelerator (TX) to offer consultancy services to small and medium businesses, with an aim to empower SMEs and facilitate their growth.
The newly launched program has appointed partners called Tally Xcelerators, who will extend business advisory services playing the role of a coach, mentor and trainer to all of Tally's partners and small businesses across the country.
The program aims to help SMEs realize their trade and investment opportunities and become competitive in both the domestic and global market.
The revolutionary tax reform that has been introduced, as well as focus on digitization are promoting entrepreneurship opportunities resulting in a truly competitive business environment. In order to stay ahead of the competition and get onto the path of sustainable growth, it is imperative for small and emerging businesses to have a guiding light on macro aspects of business which are related to growth and development.
Large enterprises and MNCs are inundated with such offerings and are backed by equally strong consulting companies, however there is an abject dearth of similar services for SMEs. With this understanding and insight into the future challenges business may face, the Pan-India program was founded.
"Through the TX program, our aim is to upscale and upskill these businesses which will eventually contribute towards the development of the country's economy," said India Business Head Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Joyce Ray.
"We want to promote overall SME development in the nation by promoting entrepreneurship, fostering individual entrepreneurial capabilities, building institutional capacity, and encourage employment creating investment," added Joyce Ray.
Currently, there are TX partners mapped for every state, ensuring businesses from across the country have easy access to the partners. Each of these partners brings with them a wealth of experience in SME focussed roles and are now going to embark on a new journey and impart the guidance and learnings to the emerging businesses.
Under the program, TX partners will extend advisory services and/or basic services to businesses at a nominal cost. Advisory services include mentoring and coaching, easy access to finance, improved organisational culture, and industry best practices to improve growth and productivity. On the other hand, basic services include resource management, training, assessments etc.