- Bihar bridge collapse: Will recover money from construction company, says Tejashwi Yadav
- Conditions for 'Shakti' Yojana: Women need 'smart card' for free bus travel
- Ileana D’Cruz & her ‘baby nugget’ enjoy soaking up some sun at beach
- Woman duped of Rs. 13 lakh in Guntur by a fake Swamy in Guntur
- Telangana Chef’s Association Celebrated 4th Anniversary
- Harman Baweja’s powerful performance has the critics and audiences lauding his comeback in Hansal Mehta’s ‘Scoop’
- IIT Delhi, IIM Rohtak improve in NIRF ranking
- How to Install iOS 17 Developer Beta on iPhone
- Webb telescope detects universe's most distant 'smoke' molecules
- RBI's MPC starts deliberations on policy rate, decision on Thursday
RBI sets rupee reference rate at 64.1259 against USD
The Reserve Bank of India today fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 64.1259 against the US dollar and 79.3879 for the euro.
Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India today fixed the reference rate of the rupee at 64.1259 against the US dollar and 79.3879 for the euro.
The corresponding rates were 64.2838 and 78.9341 yesterday.The according to an RBI statement, the exchange rates for the pound and the yen against the rupee were 89.1735 and 59.84 per 100 yens, respectively, based on reference rates for the dollar and cross-currency quotes at noon.
The SDR-rupee figure will be based on this rate, the statement added.