- Feel Yourself Swooning Over The Lovely Melody- Neela Nannila From Sci-Fi Action Thriller 7:11 PM is out now
- Apple releases its classical music app on Android
- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Indore girl among winners of Apple WWDC23 Swift Student Challenge
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
Ex-RBI Dy Governor R Gandhi joins Paytm
One97 Communications Limited, the company that owns digital payment major, Paytm, announced the appointment of retired Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Deputy Governor, Rama Subramaniam Gandhi, as an advisor.
New Delhi : One97 Communications Limited, the company that owns digital payment major, Paytm, announced the appointment of retired Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Deputy Governor, Rama Subramaniam Gandhi, as an advisor.
Prior to holding the position of Deputy Governor, Gandhi had been a career central banker. He was a member of the first Monetary Policy Committee, and also had a three-year secondment to the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Gandhi has also served as the head of two regional offices of the Reserve Bank and held a charge as the Director of the Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad. He has over three decades of experience in banking with cross-functional exposure in technology, payment systems, capital markets, securities, forex, money market and International Banking among others.
Besides holding strategic roles in the RBI, Gandhi had also piloted several innovative projects on IT, payment systems, financial literacy, financial inclusion and other developmental initiatives.
"We are truly honored to welcome Mr. Gandhi, a distinguished and seasoned leader, as a guide and mentor to Paytm.
Since the beginning of our journey, we have focused on building an organization that has the culture and the resources of serving our customers responsibly. Mr. Gandhi joins our family, which now includes some of the most distinguished Indian and global leaders in the fields of finance, law, technology and business, all working together to help us achieve this goal," said Paytm Founder and CEO, Vijay Shekhar Sharma.