Ram Charan Teja’s airlines to kick start in April
Ram Charan Teja’s airlines to kick start in April Actor Ram Charan Teja who owns the Turbo Megha Airways Private Limited is all set to begin the airline operations from April which is to cover primarily Telangana and Andhra regions.
Actor Ram Charan Teja who owns the Turbo Megha Airways Private Limited is all set to begin the airline operations from April which is to cover primarily Telangana and Andhra regions. Primarily aimed at pilgrims and economy passengers, the airline has planned to operate a 72-seater ATR aircraft. Turbo Aviation Corporation is likely to begin non-scheduled operations of nine-seater jets targeting the executive class.
With Ram Charan and Mr. Umesh as promoters, Turbo Megha Airways Private Limited was incorporated on March 14, 2013 while Mr. Umesh and D. Radha Rani are promoters of another company, Turbo Aviation. Currently, the watch hours at the Vijayawada airport is from 6.45 am to 1.30 pm and 4.00 pm to 9.30 pm and are expected to increase only with greater infrastructure and increase in staff along with the parking space.
M. Raja Kishore, Vijayawada airport director said that from Turbo Aviation, there was an expression of interest for operating nine-seater aircraft that is probably for groups of seven to eight business class passengers. Also, that the process is going on with the DGCA for the permission for Turbo Megha Airways.
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome
- Class ten exam papers of history and political science leaked in Thane
- Nirav Modi's arrest a got-up match ahead of Lok Sabha Elections: Mamata Banerjee
- Kanimozhi gives assurance regarding DMK manifesto