- Actor Nikhil turns father; welcomes a baby boy
- Actor sexual assault case: Kerala HC directs report into videos leak be given to victim
- Nifty pattern indicating at potential pause in ongoing rally
- Two killed in Israeli missile strike on Damascus: Syrian Defence ministry
- Namburu Shankara Rao calls for success of BC Athmeeya Sammelanam in Krosuru tomorrow
- Salaries in India to increase by 9.5% in 2024; infra, manufacturing sectors lead
- Panyam MLA Katasani Rambhupal Reddy inaugurates Vakkera Wagu Bridge"
- Russian tourist collapses in sea, dies in Kerala hospital
- Nandyal MLA Shilpa Ravi Reddy hands and ver hearing aid to deaf and dumb children
- Netflix's 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Release Date & Episodes Update
Ranveer confident of carrying King Khan's legacy
\'Peshwa\' Ranveer Singh, whose performance in \' Bajirao Mastani\' has garnered him nation-wide applause, has claimed that he is capable of carrying \'Baadshah\' SRK\'s legacy forward in BTown.
Mumbai : 'Peshwa' Ranveer Singh, whose performance in ' Bajirao Mastani' has garnered him nation-wide applause, has claimed that he is capable of carrying 'Baadshah' SRK's legacy forward in BTown.
Talking about his next flick, Aditya Chopra's directorial venture 'Befikre', Ranveer feels lucky to be the only leading man after Shahrukh Khan to work under the direction of Aditya Chopra.
"After Mr. Shahrukh Khan, I am the only leading man to work under the direction of Aditya Chopra", said the present 'Bajirao' of tinsel town.
Known for his humble nature, Ranveer did not take a second to accept the fact that he owes his whole career to Adi Chopra for giving him a break with 'Band Baaja Baaraat'.
The actor openly said, "In fact, he is the man who was the first one to recognize my ability and give me a break. I owe my entire career to the man."
The 'Gunday' star will be seen opposite Vaani Kapoor of 'Sudh Desi Romance' in a toned down 'Befikre' avatar after the high-end 'Bajirao mastani' drama.