- YS Jagan says several development initiatives taking place in AP
- Gouru Charita Reddy, is set to attend the Babu Super 6 Door to Door program at Kalluru Urban 19th Ward
- Launch Book by Tavva Venkataiah
- ‘Gaami’ clears censor; gets ‘A’
- Kadapa Municipal Commissioner inspects various sites in Vinayak Nagar
- Biomaterials contribute a lot to medical field: Expert
- Kesineni Chinni Promises Support for Poor and Weaker Sections in Vijayawada Parliament Constituency
- Babu Surety Bhavishyat ki guarantee program was organized today in Bapulapadu Mandal
- Prof Saraswati re-appointed to advisory group of ‘Seafood Watch’
- Eluru: UBI organises Pinkathon
Sankranthi Sambaralu with Stars
Sankaranthi is one of the biggest and most celebrated festival among the Telugu families.
Sankaranthi is one of the biggest and most celebrated festival among the Telugu families. Zee Telugu is a general entertainment channel which organized the most prestigious Sankaranthi Sambaralu Event at Tanuku witnessing over Lakh people be a part of one it which was a delightful experience and a scene to behold.
On the banks of River Godavari, over 50 TV artists came together for two continuous days of celebrations. The artists celebrated the festival with fun games, performances, festive food and interaction with the audience. The celebrations were led by trio – Syamala, Ravi and Prabhakar.
The fun games included Boat Race in Godavari River, Wrestling or Kusthi as it is popularly known, Antakshari, Couple’s Cycle Race. Kite Flying, Kabbadi and such games which was an experience in itself where everyone rejoiced the time spent.
The event was held at a 150 year old ZPH School in Tanuku. Some of the games were played on ground while the boat race was played in the River Godavari.
The celebrations ended on a high note with an evening of performances where all TV artists shook a leg on stage with popular anchors – Ravi Syamala and Pradeep.
While some TV artists performed dance, the male protagonists did a ramp walk. With many such entertaining acts, Zee Telugu has won many hearts from people in and around Tanuku.
A special mention to the politicians and locales who were very sportive in being participative audience. Overall, the event was one of the most successful one as ever witnessed.
The audience enjoyed every bit of the performance with this event as this was the first of its kind in this town on such a large scale. The visitors were overwhelmed to see starts perform.
This event will be aired on the occasion of Sankaranthi on Zee Telugu. So, get ready to spend your time with Zee Telugu Family on January 15 from 10 am.