- Pathikonda police cracks kidnap case within hours
- Many Cong leaders await nominated posts allocation
- Did you know Fat Stores Result in Vitamin D Deficiency?
- Mahabubnagar: Manyam Brahmotsavam concludes on grand note
- EC debunks 'fake' WhatsApp message on LS poll dates
- Mahindra varsity to organise international meet on law & AI
- Navigating Menopausal Changes: A Guide to Managing Urinary and Sexual Health
- Officials told to gear up for pulse polio on March 3
- NCC cadets begin adventure ride on horseback
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
Film stars on Sankranti
Here’s how our Tollywood stars are celebrating Sankranti. While some of them are cooling their heels and rejoicing at home, others are at work My earliest memories of the festival include flying kites in Hyderabad and visiting my mother’s hometown, Dendaluru.
Here’s how our Tollywood stars are celebrating Sankranti. While some of them are cooling their heels and rejoicing at home, others are at work
My earliest memories of the festival include flying kites in Hyderabad and visiting my mother’s hometown, Dendaluru. I used to love Bhogi Mantalu. After becoming a star, the celebrations got mellowed down. This year, I will be visiting my elder brother, Venkat’s house. Also, I will be near my phone as ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ will release on Sankranti.
This festival is one of my favorites as it includes a lot of sweets. My childhood Sankrantis were spent in my home town Rajolu. Even in those times the festival was celebrated in a grand scale with kite competitions, rooster fights, rangoli contests, and the best of all, gorging on homemade sweets. Now I celebrate the festival either in Hyderabad or in Chennai with my family. It still is quite a celebration where I try to prepare a table full of food and call for a family get together.
Unfortunately, this festival I’m shooting for ‘Krishnagaadi Veera Prema Gaadha’. We need to wrap it quickly since the audio event is around the corner. In fact, the whole unit has sacrificed their Sankranti (smiles). I’m not born and raised in Hyderabad, generally, for every Sankranti I remember I used to fly kites and it’s a big festival and special for the family.
I’m in Eluru celebrating with my family. This is the first festival of the season and there’s a lot of positivity out there. I took an off to spend time with family and relatives. I witness the serene setting in my village and hangout with my childhood friends by watching a few local competitions.