- Congress to come up with constituency-level manifestos
- Srisailam EO S Lavanna presents silk robes to Kanaipakam Lord
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Sept 22
- AP assembly session: Two TDP MLAs suspended from house
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 22 September, 2023
- After Masqati, more may jump on Congress bandwagon
- Chennai umbrellas, Villiputhur garlands reach Tirumala
- Hyderabad: Activists raise a stink over flexi menace
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 22 September, 2023
- AP assembly session: Seconds day begins, house adjourned amidst TDP slogans
Nannaku Prematho rakes in over Rs.30 crore in three days
Actor Jr NTR\'s Telugu drama \"Nannaku Prematho\", an emotional drama between a father and son, has grossed over Rs.30 crore worldwide in the first three days since its release.
Actor Jr NTR's Telugu drama "Nannaku Prematho", an emotional drama between a father and son, has grossed over Rs.30 crore worldwide in the first three days since its release.
"Despite mixed reviews, the film managed to collect over Rs.30 crore in the first three days worldwide. It is expected to gross over Rs.50 crore in the opening weekend," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Directed by Sukumar, the film, which released on Wednesday, also stars Rakul Preet Singh, Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in important roles.
The film is inching close to the $1 million mark in the US.
"It has raked in over Rs.4 crore ($717,763) in just two days. It's performing extremely well and is running to packed houses," Sanjay of CineGalaxy Inc, the overseas distributor of the film, told IANS.