- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
- Vooka Vijaya Kumar emerges frontrunner for TDP ticket in Tirupati
- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
- TSBIE grants 5-min grace period for IPE-2024 students
- Veterans and dependents to get cashless treatment
- Guntur: N Chandrababu Naidu public meeting at Dachepalli today
Perfect movie night for Christina Aguilera, her `little mermaid` Summer
It\'s because of Disney that she got her start in show-business, so naturally Christina Aguilera would want to share her love for the animation giant with her kid.
Washington D.C.: It's because of Disney that she got her start in show-business, so naturally Christina Aguilera would want to share her love for the animation giant with her kid.
The 35-year-old pop star and her one-year-old daughter Summer Rain Rutler recently spent some quality time watching 'The Little Mermaid' and took it a step further to make the experience even more perfect, reports E!
The 'Lotus' songstress and her little girl watched the Disney movie from the comfort of their warm bubble bath.
Aguilera shared a mommy-daughter snap on Instagram where the blonde beauty and her tiny tot were seen from behind in a tub filled with soap suds. The singer with her hair thrown up in a messy bun had daughter Summer on her lap.
"Me and my little mermaid!' she wrote.