- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st March 2024
- New semicon investments to stay in Asia, but off China
- New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh Government out of ICU; 6 Congress MLAs disqualified
- Intelligence, a prime security weapon
- New Delhi: Tunnel rescue hero's house demolished; DDA's offer rejected
- Changing trends in Indian cricket
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
Liz Hurley unwinds in Mumbai, enjoying Indian holiday
British model and actress Elizabeth Hurley, who has shared a close connect with India, is currently enjoying some relaxed moments in the country.
Mumbai: British model and actress Elizabeth Hurley, who has shared a close connect with India, is currently enjoying some relaxed moments in the country.
Hurley posted on Twitter, along with a close-up shot of herself. It seems as though she's just lying on a bed.
If one goes by her Twitter updates, Hurley seems to have landed here on Thursday.
While on the following day she wrote:
An accompanying image features a beachside and the rising of the sun, as Hurley stares into the camera. The "Bedazzled" actress also seems to be suffering jet lag. She tweeted earlier on Saturday.
Uh oh, jet lag. Hurry up sun and r-i-s-e 😉😉😉— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) January 15, 2016
Nevertheless, it's likely tht Hurley is having a good time.
Hurley's India connect goes back to the time when she married Indian textile heir Arun Nayar in March 2007. They had a traditional Hindu wedding at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, but their four-year relationship ended in 2011.