- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
- NTR centenary celebrations held grandly under the direction of VB Entertainments
- Oscar Isaac wants Pedro to join ‘Spider-Verse’ as a ‘cranky, old Spider-Person’
- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
Puri still swears by Charmme!
While the fate of his under-shoot film ‘Rogue’ is put on ice, there’s another interesting buzz surrounding Puri Jagannadh’s camp.
While the fate of his under-shoot film ‘Rogue’ is put on ice, there’s another interesting buzz surrounding Puri Jagannadh’s camp. After the director decided to reshuffle his team (including his rumoured girlfriend Charmme) for his project, insiders reveal that the actress is actually in there as a working partner.
Media speculation was rife that a furious Puri had fired Charmme as she had assumed the role of an ‘extra-constitutional’ authority. However, the story is actually in complete contrast. Sources close to Puri’s staff insist that she’s still very much involved in the work activities.
Apparently, Charmme complained to Puri that the staff was not listening to her. Irked by the staff’s behavior, the director fired them on the pretext that his project might be delayed due to creative differences between him and the producers.
“While Charmme remains integral to the camp, his long-time associates have been given the marching orders. The staff has been asked to look for work elsewhere as the fate of his film hangs in the balance,” says another insider. The latest is that the director is now recruiting a new team for the project.