- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
- Five Poll Guarantees Would Be Implemented In Karnataka, Says CM Siddaramaiah
- Vijayawada ACB court hears arguments on CID's petition on Naidu's residence, adjourns hearing to June 6
- PM Narendra Modi, Amit Shah greet Telangana Governor on birthday
- Telangana emerging as hub of innovation, startups: President Murmu
- BRS will not get even depositsin upcoming polls, says Telangana Mahila Congress chief
We are turning oversensitive on certain issues: Kajol
Actress Kajol on Saturday said there was insensitivity in the country and that people were turning oversensitive on certain issues.
Actress Kajol on Saturday said there was "insensitivity" in the country and that people were turning oversensitive on certain issues.
Speaking at the ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival, the "Dilwale" star said: "I do believe that there is certain insensitivity in the country. We are turning oversensitive on certain issues".
She said the words were being measured and "We need to watch what we say in what context".
"As public personalities, our duty is to speak well and intelligently," added the mother of two.
This came after filmmaker Karan Johar on Friday joined the bandwagon of celebrities slamming the intolerance in the country. He said that India is a "tough country" to express one's views with a legal sword always hanging over the neck.