- ‘Intiti Ramayanam’ will make you laugh your lungs out; say makers at the success meet
- Major Fire in Sangareddy-Four injured.
- Flexible screens and graphene transparent phones - future of smartphone technology
- Delighted to host Intercontinental Cup, says Naveen Patnaik
- First Janjatiya Khel Mahotsav kicks off at KIIT
- 'Alliance very much intact and will continue too', Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar on 'rift' with JJP
- Anasuya needs ‘mental peace;’ stops war with Vijay fans
- Why 200 units for consumers who use 100 units ?: Siddaramaiah
- Following are foreign exchange rates on June - 10-2023
- Bobby to show Balakrishna in vintage avatar; here is the poster
Charlie Sheen's lawyer counter backs Denise Richards' lawyer's comments
At the legal war over their children\'s trust, Denise Richards \' lawyer, Patricia Glaser, is fighting back after Charlie Sheen\'s attorney, Marty Singer, for slamming the \' Wild Things\' star.
Washington D.C: At the legal war over their children's trust, Denise Richards ' lawyer, Patricia Glaser, is fighting back after Charlie Sheen's attorney, Marty Singer, for slamming the ' Wild Things' star.
According to Patty Glaser's statement, not only are the Mr. Singer's comments on the actress are blatantly inaccurate, they're also inappropriate, and unprofessional; Richards is doing everything she can to protect her children from the fallout of Sheen's erratic lifestyle and its enormously negative impact, reports People Magazine.
After the 44-year-old actress filed a 1.2 million dollar lawsuit against the 50-year-old actor for allegedly not providing all the financial support he had promised for the care of their two daughters, Singer said the lawsuit is about "nothing more than money, money money."
On January 23, Sheen's lawyer again told that "Denise is simply being greedy" in response to Richard's lawyer's comments.