- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
What next for Ramya Krishna after Rajamouli's Baahubali?
Actress Ramya Krishna, last seen in S.S. Rajamouli\'s \"Baahubali\", has teamed up with her filmmaker husband Krishna Vamsi in upcoming tentatively titled Telugu horror fantasy \"Rudraksha\".
Actress Ramya Krishna, last seen in S.S. Rajamouli's "Baahubali", has teamed up with her filmmaker husband Krishna Vamsi in upcoming tentatively titled Telugu horror fantasy "Rudraksha".
The film also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu."Ramya and her husband have joined hands after 15 years. She plays one of the leads in the film," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Ramya and Krishna Vamsi had previously worked together in the latter's 1998 film "Chandralekha", starring Akkineni Nagarjuna.film was originally rumoured to feature Anushka Shetty in the lead.
"As of now, Samantha and Ramya are on board. The makers did approach Anushka for one of the main leads; however things didn't fall in place. The film also features four male newcomers," the source added.
To be bankrolled by Dil Raju, "Rudraksha" is tipped to be the most expensive film in Krishna Vamsi's career."It's going to be made on a lavish budget. The film features nearly an hour of visual effects (VFX) and the makers are currently in talks with several VFX studios," the source said.
The project is most likely to go on the floors in May or June.