- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Sarah Jane Dias to post 'Zubaan' look on social media
Actress Sarah Jane Dias, who is starring in director Mozez Singh\'s musical drama \"Zubaan\", will be posting her looks from the film on fashion social networking website Roposo which is also the film\'s social media partner.
New Delhi: Actress Sarah Jane Dias, who is starring in director Mozez Singh's musical drama "Zubaan", will be posting her looks from the film on fashion social networking website Roposo which is also the film's social media partner.
As part of the association between Roposo and "Zubaan", exclusive stills from the film will be pinned at the website during the promotional period.
The website will also arrange for meet and greet with the stars for its users, besides creating new and enthralling looks for Sarah on its platform.
Sarah and actor Vicky Kaushal, who will also feature in the film, have already created their profiles on the social network through which their fans will be able to follow "Zubaan Fashion" on the portal which will help users discover and adopt the best looks from the film.
"Zubaan features some of the most fashion forward looks ever seen in Bollywood. We are proud to collaborate with the movie as the social media partner of choice in a truly symbiotic relationship," Roposo’s chief executive officer Avinash Saxena said in a statement.
"The idea is to bolster the perception of 'Zubaan' as a film with a deep emphasis on style and personal fashion,” he added.
Speaking about Sarah's look, producer of “Zubaan”, Guneet Monga said that her character will play the wild child in the film and will be donning different and “unique looks in the film which is a crazy combination of boho meets desi meets hip hop.”
“Sarah’s character (Amira) is a free-spirited wild child who finds solace in music. She has donned very unique looks in the film which is a crazy combination of boho meets desi meets hip hop. And hence, we couldn’t think of a better fashion app to be associated with than Roposo” he added. The film is slated to release in March.