- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
- Hyderabad Police Arrest BJP Leader's Son In Cocaine Bust At Five-Star Hotel Party
- AAP Set To Reveal Lok Sabha Candidates In Key States: Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Punjab
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
- ‘Ma Oori Rajareddy’ trailer gets a grand launch
- Beware of Malware Disguised as Google Chrome: How to Protect Your Android Device
Raj Tarun replaces Sai Dharam Tej in 'Shatamanam Bhavati'
Actor Raj Tarun has been roped in as the replacement for Sai Dharam Tej in writer-turned-director Satish Vegesna\'s upcoming Telugu film \"Shatamanam Bhavati\".
Actor Raj Tarun has been roped in as the replacement for Sai Dharam Tej in writer-turned-director Satish Vegesna's upcoming Telugu film "Shatamanam Bhavati".
"While Sai was originally supposed to feature in the project, he has now been replaced by Raj Tarun," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The project will be bankrolled by Dil Raju, and it is slated to go on the floors soon.
Had Sai worked on this project, it would have been his third film in a row with producer Raju after "Subramanyam for Sale" and upcoming "Supreme".
Meanwhile, Raj Tarun is currently busy with three projects in his kitty.