- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Sunny Leone advises teens not to pick smoking
Bollywood\'s hottie Sunny Leone has come out with a strong message, urging people to quit smoking.
New Delhi : Bollywood's hottie Sunny Leone has come out with a strong message, urging people to quit smoking.
"For the youngsters out there, if you haven't started smoking yet or thinking about it, don't pick up that first cigarette. It's not worth it in the long run, and it's not cool. If you want to try, just think twice before trying it," Sunny said while addressing media at the launch of a special anti-smoking advertisement featuring her and actor Deepak Dobriyal.
The `Jism 2` actress added that smoking is bad for heath and she had seen her own father dying out from cancer due to smoking cigarettes.
The informative advertisement titled, '11 minutes' is directed by Vibhu Puri and also stars popular TV actor Alok Nath.
Sunny is a part of '11 minutes,' a short film that conveys the strong 'no-smoking' message in a hard-hitting way.