- Madhuri Dixit impressed by contestant Albert's voice, calls it 'truly romantic' on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- 1st ODI: Shami’s five-for, Gill, Gaikwad, Rahul, Suryakumar fifties take India to five-wicket win over Australia
- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
Preity Zinta confirms she is married
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta has confirmed that she has given up her \'Miss\' tag by marrying her American beau Gene Goodenough.The dimpled beauty made the announcement on her official social media pages, just days after news of her secret wedding in Los Angeles surfaced.
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta has confirmed that she has given up her 'Miss' tag by marrying her American beau Gene Goodenough.The dimpled beauty made the announcement on her official social media pages, just days after news of her secret wedding in Los Angeles surfaced.
"I was holding on the 'Miss Tag' rather seriously till now, until I met someone 'Goodenough' to give it up for. So now I join the Married Club folks.
"Thank you all for your good wishes and for all your love. Love you all. Ting! Let the Goodenough jokes begin," Preity wrote.
Last year, there were reports that she will be marrying Goodenough in January, and then around Valentine's Day. But back then, she had declined the reports, saying that she is fed up with all the speculation about her personal life.
But the virtual world went into a tizzy earlier this week over news of the "Kal Ho Naa Ho" actress' wedding as veteran actor Kabir Bedi congratulated her.
Preity's close friends, fashion designer and stylist Surily Goel and Sussanne Khan were also reportedly a part of the celebrations.
Online memes surrounding Preity and her husband began in no time once the news of their wedding news spread.
A user posted: "Finally #PreityZinta married a Goodenough Gene!", while another shared: "Actress Preity Zinta gets married to Gene Goodenough - so will she now have the epic name, Preity Goodenough?".
But as one can make out from her latest social media post, Preity has taken them all in the right stride.