- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
- Rakul's plan B was MBA in fashion, but luckily, she didn't have to do that
- ‘Nani30’ being helmed as a visual wonder in beautiful locations
Alia always wanted to work with Mani Ratnam
Alia Bhatt recently revealed that she is keen to work with veteran director Mani Ratnam.
New Delhi : Alia Bhatt recently revealed that she is keen to work with veteran director Mani Ratnam.
During the unveiling of her Femina cover, when the 22-year-old actress was asked if she would make a regional debut, she said, "My dad (Mahesh Bhatt) keeps pushing me to watch regional films. He had said that I should definitely do Bengali films."
"I've always wanted to work with Mani Ratnam, so maybe I'll go down south and work with Mani sir," she added.
Talking about her 'Kapoor and Sons' co-star Fawad Khan, who has also shared the cover with her, the 'Highway' star said, "For the first time, I'm posing with Fawad on a cover, so that's also a first, so I like firsts because they're always interesting and exciting and this is one of my favourite covers because we tried something different, we went to a completely weird, strange location, so I really hope it's worth it."