- Floating bridge separated for trials
- National Science Day Feb 28 State to promote scientific temperament-Boseraju
- Howlers in Agnipath INC writes to President of India to rectify
- PM Modi lays foundation of 21 Amrit Bharat Railway stations in Odisha
- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
Adivi Sesh's Kshanam sets cash registers ringing at Box Office
Telugu low-budget thriller Kshanam, which has appealed to the audiences and critics alike, has raked in nearly Rs.5 crore since its release worldwide and continues to shine at the box office.
Chennai: Telugu low-budget thriller "Kshanam", which has appealed to the audiences and critics alike, has raked in nearly Rs.5 crore since its release worldwide and continues to shine at the box office.
Directed by debutant Ravikanth Perupu, the film was made on a budget of Rs.1.1 crore.
"In 10 days since its release, the film has approximately grossed Rs.4.8 crore. This week, it is being released in cities such as Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune too," trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
Trinath added that the film's satellite rights have been snapped up for a whopping Rs.2.7 crore.
Also starring Adah Sharma, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Satyam Rajesh and Vennela Kishore, the film is produced by PVP Cinema.
The film's story is about the disappearance of a young girl and the events that follow.