- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 24 September, 2023
- Kerala Chief Minister Decries Misuse Of Social Media For Targeting Political Foes
- PM Modi To Unveil 72-Foot Statue Of BJP Co-Founder Deen Dayal Upadhyay In Delhi
- A treasure trove of rich heritage of Telangana
- Srikakulam: Awareness campaign held on anti-ragging
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today surges, check the rates on 24 September, 2023
- India set to kick off Esports campaign today
- Tirupati: Ferrying of passengers by RTC dips on Garuda Seva day
- Indians first arrived in hostile Canada in 1902
- Enthusiasts Queue For iPhone 15 Despite Premium Price, While Two Take Drastic Measures In Delhi
Hrithik-Kangana: The spat got murkier
After the alleged exes filed legal lawsuits against each other, Hrithik Roshan for the first time opened up about the feud and released an official statement, which, as per Kangana Ranaut\'s lawyer, is just to grab media\'s attention.
After the alleged exes filed legal lawsuits against each other, Hrithik Roshan for the first time opened up about the feud and released an official statement, which, as per Kangana Ranaut's lawyer, is just to grab media's attention.
Claiming that the issue has been hyped up in public and the general people are not aware about the complete truth, the 42-year-old actor broke his silence on the matter through his official statement.
The 'Bang Bang' star's statement claimed that out of respect for everyone involved, he followed the legal path to resolve the matter in question so as to keep it private.
He also addressed the cyber crime in regard to the faux e-mail id that used his name, saying that he filed a complaint against the same in 2014 and reactivated it in 2016, adding that he has no connection with the id.
Meanwhile, Kangana's lawyer Rizwan Siddique claimed that the actor gave out his statement just to get public sympathy, adding that he cannot wash his hands off the matter now after having criminally threatened his client and having intimidated her, without any provocation.
The drama started when Hrithik filed a defamation law suit against the 'Queen' star over her 'silly exes' comment she passed in an interview with Pinkvilla. Few days ago Kangana filed a counter suit against Hrithik.
Recently, one of Kangana's unnamed friend gave an interview to Mumbai Mirror and revealed how Hrithik was after Kangana and proposed to her in Paris and then parted his ways with the actress.
Hrithik also alleged that during the outdoor shoot of 'Krrish 3,' Kangana, in a drunken stupor, created a scene in front of him and her sister Rangoli and even claimed that she is suffering from Asperger's Syndrome, but Kangana denied the claims.