- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
`Single` Arjun Kapoor`s relationship track record not good
Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor, who will be soon seen in his upcoming flick \'Ki and Ka,\' recently revealed his relationship status, saying he has not done well in his past love affairs.In an interview with Filmfare magazine, the 30-year-old actor revealed that he is currently single.
Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor, who will be soon seen in his upcoming flick 'Ki and Ka,' recently revealed his relationship status, saying he has not done well in his past love affairs.In an interview with Filmfare magazine, the 30-year-old actor revealed that he is currently single.
When asked what would be a deal breaker for him in a relationship, Arjun said, "Infidelity. I guess I should not say more because I haven't had a good track record. I have not done well in relationships."
The '2 States' star further said that he thinks he is too immature to commit and maybe is not expressive.Arjun also said that he has learnt a lot from his past relationships and they have shaped him into the man he is today.' Ki and Ka' that also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan in lead role will hit the theatres on April 1.