- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
- Number of students in Delhi govt schools decreases by over 30,000: RTI reply
- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
Kangna has had enough of Hrithik Roshan affair questions
Actress Kangana Ranaut on Tuesday urged the media to allow \"personal space\" to celebrities, when she was repeatedly questioned on her ongoing legal tiff with actor Hrithik Roshan.
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut on Tuesday urged the media to allow "personal space" to celebrities, when she was repeatedly questioned on her ongoing legal tiff with actor Hrithik Roshan.
"Sometimes you guys have to allow personal space to celebrities also... It can be very overwhelming. (Being) Strong doesn't mean you can just walk through life without being affected or intimidated. Being strong means that standing up against things in spite of all of this.
"So, you guys need to give me some personal space. It is not that I won't talk about it. I will. As of now, please grant me that space," Kangana said when asked for her comments on the sidelines of an event meant for the announcement of the "Queen" actress' appointment as the Melange by Lifestyle brand ambassador.
Kangana is said to have been in a relationship with her "Krrish 3" co-star Hrithik in the past.
A controversy came into being when Kangana hinted at Hrithik being her 'ex' as she said in an interview that she fails to understand "why exes do silly things to get your attention". The topic of discussion was Hrithik's purported hand in getting Kangana replaced by Sonam Kapoor in "Aashiqui 3".
The matter took an ugly turn with both of them slapping legal notices against each other.
Hrithik has accused Ranaut of stalking him repeatedly through "senseless, personal, and absurd" emails; while Kangana' lawyer said Hrithik's accusations are "baseless".