- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Deepika goes 'white glam' at pal's wedding
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who was shooting for her Hollywood debut in LA and Montreal, recently took out time to attend her pal\'s wedding in Sri Lanka and glammed up the wedding with her chic avatar.
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who was shooting for her Hollywood debut in LA and Montreal, recently took out time to attend her pal's wedding in Sri Lanka and glammed up the wedding with her chic avatar.
The 30-year-old actress was snapped in an off-white saree paired with a golden blouse. She completed her look with pearl drop earrings and tied her hair in a neat bun.
Last December, Deepika had headed to Udaipur for the bachelorette party of her school friend Srila Rao.
Accompanying her rumoured love interest was Ranveer Singh, who also dropped down to Sri Lanka to attend the wedding. He was seen at the wedding reception that took place at Vivanta by Taj at Bentota Beach.
Popular DJ Jasmeet posted a picture with the 'Bajirao Mastani' star on his Twitter handle and captioned it, "Got to spin for the finest in the industry last night. Human first, superstar next. Helluva entertainer ! Thanks @ranveersingh." (ANI)