- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
'Kapoor and Sons' crosses 100 crore overseas
Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Mahotra starrer \'Kapoor and Sons\' has surely made its place among 2016\'s top movies, as it has crossed 100 crore mark worldwide, thus becoming the highest overseas grosser this year.
New Delhi : Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Mahotra starrer 'Kapoor and Sons' has surely made its place among 2016's top movies, as it has crossed 100 crore mark worldwide, thus becoming the highest overseas grosser this year.
The movie is doing pretty well at the domestic box-office as well as it has earned Rs 50 crore in India.
Karan Johar, Alia and Sidharth took to their respective Twitter handles to announce the news. The 43-year-old film-maker tweeted a pic, "writing Thank you for the BIG love!!! #kapoor100 #KapoorAndSons ...."
Film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted,"#KapoorAndSons crosses ? 50 cr. [Week 2] Fri 4.40 cr. Total: ? 51.33 cr. India biz. EXCELLENT HOLD, despite new releases, cricket and exams."
The movie that also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, Fawad Khan was released on 18 March.