- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
- ‘Ma Oori Rajareddy’ trailer gets a grand launch
- Beware of Malware Disguised as Google Chrome: How to Protect Your Android Device
- Siddharth Malhotra, Raashii Khanna in Hyderabad for ‘Yodha’ Promotion
- Ayesha Khan joins Dulquer Salmaanfor ‘Lucky Baskhar’
- Renowned Ghazal Maestro Pankaj Udhas Passes Away at 73
Priyanka tried to commit suicide thrice
Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra attempted suicide three times during her struggling days including in 2002 after the death of her alleged former boyfriend Aseem Merchant\'s mother, her ex-manager Prakash Jaju claimed on Sunday.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra attempted suicide three times during her struggling days including in 2002 after the death of her alleged former boyfriend Aseem Merchant's mother, her ex-manager Prakash Jaju claimed on Sunday.
In a series of tweets, Jaju said the 33-year-old "Quantico" star was extremely close to Merchant's mother and did not take her demise well.
"I reached at nick of time and caught hold of her and tied her to a chair till grills were fixed in all the windows of the flat." "PC may look very strong now but she was also very vulnerable in struggling days, tried to commit suicide 2-3 times but I managed to stop her," he wrote.
"Daily PC and Aseem used to fight... She used to call me at 2 am in the night, crying... and I used to take her from Aseem's house, make her understand and drop her at her home. "Once madam went to Vasai to attempt suicide after fighting with Aseem. I got her back. Girls don't act intelligently at the age of 18-19."
Priyanka, who is shooting in Los Angeles for her maiden Hollywood film "Baywatch", did not immediately respond to messages for her comments on Jaju's claims. Jaju also spoke about TV actress Pratyusha, who was found dead at her home on April 1 in a suspected case of suicide.