- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Kiran George upsets World No 9 Shi Yu
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
- Mohit Sharma opens up on heart breaking last over
- Sara ‘scolded’ mum Amrita Singh for buying towel for Rs 1,600, reveals Vicky
- Allari Naresh’s Telugu action thriller ‘Ugram’ set for OTT release on June 2
- CM working towards achieving 17 sustainable development goals: Malladi Vishnu
- Sonakshi reveals her favourite scene from ‘Dahaad’: ‘It was empowering as an actor’
- Call 1533 if any trouble occurs due to rain: BBMP Chief
- Goa Environmental Film Festival to open with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
Will Rakul sign a Tamil thriller post Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu?
Actress Rakul Preet Singh is said to have been approached to play the leading role in filmmaker Mysskin\'s Tamil thriller \"Thupparivaalan\", which stars Vishal Krishna.
Chennai: Actress Rakul Preet Singh is said to have been approached to play the leading role in filmmaker Mysskin's Tamil thriller "Thupparivaalan", which stars Vishal Krishna.
"Rakul has been approached. However, she is not yet finalised. It's going to take a few more weeks before the makers will finalise on the heroine," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Tipped to be an investigative thriller, the film marks the first time collaboration of Mysskin and Vishal.
Rakul, whose last Tamil film was 2014 romantic-drama "Yennamo Yedho", has been extremely busy in Telugu these last couple of years.
She currently awaits the release of Telugu actioner "Sarrainodu".