- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
- Warangal Mayor caught in no man’s land
- 'Yashasvi has not learnt from you': Hussain slams Duckett
- I-League: Sreenidi Deccan rout Aizawl FC 5-1
- Word Table Tennis Championships: Indian men, women enter knock-out phase
Will Rakul sign a Tamil thriller post Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu?
Actress Rakul Preet Singh is said to have been approached to play the leading role in filmmaker Mysskin\'s Tamil thriller \"Thupparivaalan\", which stars Vishal Krishna.
Chennai: Actress Rakul Preet Singh is said to have been approached to play the leading role in filmmaker Mysskin's Tamil thriller "Thupparivaalan", which stars Vishal Krishna.
"Rakul has been approached. However, she is not yet finalised. It's going to take a few more weeks before the makers will finalise on the heroine," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Tipped to be an investigative thriller, the film marks the first time collaboration of Mysskin and Vishal.
Rakul, whose last Tamil film was 2014 romantic-drama "Yennamo Yedho", has been extremely busy in Telugu these last couple of years.
She currently awaits the release of Telugu actioner "Sarrainodu".