- Tirupati: Arogya Suraksha camps to commence from Sept 30
- World Tourism Day Today: Essay writing, quiz competitions held for students
- Visakhapatnam: LinkedIn premium membership drive for students
- Vizianagaram: Free heart care camp to be held on Sept 29
- Vizianagaram: Teachers told to adopt students for best results
- Cauvery Dispute: Bengaluru bandh partial
- TTD gets Rs 24.22 crore Hundi income
- Clean governance must for country's growth: PM Modi
- Ram Temple's consecration ceremony likely on Jan 22
- Visakhapatnam: Sambalpur-Banaras Express service fulfils people’s desire
Balayya trains in horse-riding
As a part of his preparation for the role of Gautamiputra Satakarni in his 100th film, Nandamuri Balakrishna, we hear, is honing his horse-riding skills.
As a part of his preparation for the role of Gautamiputra Satakarni in his 100th film, Nandamuri Balakrishna, we hear, is honing his horse-riding skills. Since the actor would be essaying Amaravati King, often accredited by historians as the greatest Satavahana ruler, in the landmark film, he has been training in horse riding in the evenings for two hours at the Gachibowli stadium in Hyderabad. To make things easy, the Nandamuri scion is training on the same horse which he would use (ride) during the shoot.
A source close to the actor shares, “Balayya was trained in horse-riding for one of the sequences in ‘Legend’ and he is repeating the act this around albeit on a rigorous and serious note. When director Krish told him about the elaborative sequences that involves him to ride a horse, it excited Balayya to the core and within no time, he started to prep up to make the portions look natural and authentic.”
Nayantara will be seen as the leading lady in the film, which will be launched on Friday at Buddha statue, Amaravati. The filming will begin shortly. Krish and Rajeev Reddy are bankrolling the film under First Frame Entertainments.