- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh to enter Rs 50 Crore club?
Power star Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh that released on April 8th has been garnering mixed response from the audience. However, if the movie enters Rs 50 Crores, it surely is considered as a commercial hit.
Power star Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh that released on April 8th has been garnering mixed response from the audience. However, if the movie enters Rs 50 Crores, it surely is considered as a commercial hit.
Going into details, Sardaar Gabbar Singh first day box office collections were Rs 31.30 crores and the trade figures were shared by the director of the movie on Twitter. Sources inform that Sardaar Gabbar Singh is nearing Rs 50 crore club but the negative talk is affecting the business sales.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan is gearing up for another flick which is the sequel of Kushi and will be helmed by S J Surya. Watch this space for more updates.