- Microsoft Teams' new feature lets users collaborate with communities on Windows 11
- 20 more UP colleges being probed for scholarship scam
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Pareshan Twitter Review
- Young heroes to have a clash at Tollywood box-office on June 2
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 02 June 2023
- Telangana Formation Day Live Updates: KTR hoisting flag at his camp office in Sircilla
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 02 June 2023
- Weather update: 302 mandals in AP to witness severe heatwaves in next three days
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
Ravi Teja’s Kanithan remake put on hold
Although there was no official announcement, sometime back, it was strongly buzzed that Ravi Teja might star in the Telugu remake of Tamil film ‘Kanithan’.
Although there was no official announcement, sometime back, it was strongly buzzed that Ravi Teja might star in the Telugu remake of Tamil film ‘Kanithan’. The film’s director TN Santosh even camped in Hyderabad and customised the script to suit the mass maharaja’s image. Kalaipuli S Thanu, who produced the original was tipped to bankroll the project in Telugu too.
However, in a sudden setback of sorts to the team who invested their time on the script, we hear, the project has been put on the ice. A source in the know confirms, “Since Thanu is also producing ‘Theri’ and Rajinikanth-starrer ‘Kabali’, he was caught up with production-related issues of these films and hence, couldn’t listen to the Telugu version of the script.
He said that he will take a call on the project after a month, and this has left the team with no option but to end their current work.” Realising this, Ravi Teja too has moved on to his film with Chakri.” ‘Kanithan’, a thriller, saw Atharvaa essay the role of an investigative journalist who weaves a net and unearths a fake certificate racket.