- Telangana: Man drowns to death in a well at Hayathnagar
- Lavanya Tripathi Biography: Age, Personal life, Career, Physical Appearance, Marriage, Movies, Serials, Photos
- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
NTR uses power star film to compete with Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu
The stage is set for the grand release of Tollywood stylish star Allu Arjun\'s Sarrainodu. The trailers are loud anc clear that it is going to be a mass movie all the way.
The stage is set for the grand release of Tollywood stylish star Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu. The trailers are loud anc clear that it is going to be a mass movie all the way. While mega fans are upbeat about the film setting the cash registers ringing at the Box Office, there seems be little bit of a threat for the film to survie in Karnataka. The reason being the release of a power star movie. No, we are talking about Power Star Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar gabbar Singh, but the Kannada actor who holds the same title.
Puneeth Rajkumar's much awaited Chakravyuha is all set to hit theatres tomorrow. Interestingly, Young Rebel NT Jr too has sung a song in the Kannada flick 'Geleya Geleya' which is already a chartbuster.
Now, it remains to be seen if Bunny can beat the competition and stay afloat in Karnataka theatres despite the pull of NTR to draw Telugu people to watch the Kannada film for his song.