- Disaster for Jagan ahead, says Prashant Kishor
- B’chalam MLA meets CM amid speculation of joining Congress
- Oh sarkari babus! Krishna Mandir continues to weather many a storm
- ISRO chief Somanath to get Pinnamaneni Award
- MLA Balineni takes part in ‘Volunteerlaku Vandanam’
- MS Murthy’s art exhibition inaugurated
- Former JSP leader Srinivas joins BJP
- Hari Narayana statue unveiled
- Telangana: Govt presses 4-month pause on Kaleshwaram project row
- BC Welfare Minister vows to solve public problems
Chiru clears script for 150th film Kaththi
Mega star Chiranjeevi has cleared the script of Kaththi for his 150 film. Since there is no auspicious date for muhurtam in the next few months, formal puja of the film has been fixed for April 29 at Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: Mega star Chiranjeevi has cleared the script of Kaththi for his 150 film. Since there is no auspicious date for muhurtam in the next few months, formal puja of the film has been fixed for April 29 at Hyderabad.
However, the pre-production and casting will gain momentum only after the ongoing Parliament session ends, source said.
The 2014 Tamil monstrous hit addressed the issue of farmers committing suicide due to corporate encroachment. It was an AR Murugadoss directorial in which Vijay played dual roles.
The film according to sources will be more of an adaptation than a remake and Chiranjeevi is said to be impressed with the way Vinayak gave a new spin to the script.
Chiranjeevi’s son Ram Charan is producing the film. According to sources it will be a simple affair and only his family members would be present for the puja. There will be no muhurat shot.