Midi-skirts - an autumn must have
The midi-skirt has been in fashion for quite some time now and the style is here to stay.
Los Angeles:The midi-skirt has been in fashion for quite some time now and the style is here to stay.
It was prominent on the ramps this season, thanks to Burberry Prorsum, House of Holland and Tata Naka to name a few, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The midi-skirt comes in different sizes.
Balance the silhouette with a full skirt and pair it with a fitted top or blouse, then add something a little thicker, like a fluffy jumper with a fitted shape or pencil skirt.
Heels generally work well with midi-skirts, giving you some extra inches, however, flats can be life savers if you have a lot of running around to do.
What would you be choosing for yourself this season, a sleek or voluminous silhouette?
Here are a few options you could try:
* A prom midi-skirt in bonded satin
* A pencil skirt with belt in bonded scuba
* A full midi-skirt in scuba with pockets
* A full midi-skirt
* A midi-skirt in leather
* A midi-skirt in scuba with exposed elastic
* A pencil skirt with bonded velvet
* A midi-skirt with contrast high low hem
19 Oct 2019 3:57 PM GMT